West Coast rapper Tupac Shakur was 25-years old when he was shot in 1996 after leaving a boxing fight in Las Vegas. He died of his injuries in hospital seven days later and no-one was ever arrested or charged for the murder— allegedly carried out by a lone assassin.
According to 'insiders' 2pac hated the limelight and the media attention that came with his successful music career, although he did enjoy the money and the things that money can buy.
Hmmm what to do then? How about using the beef with The Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls to fake his own death, ensuring he could continue to pull in the royalties without the pesky nonsense of the media, the FBI and rival gangs getting the way?
Tupac's autopsy photo was allegedly stolen from the coroners office
- Tupac was in hospital for seven days after the shooting before he died—no photos were taken during this time.
- The car Tupac was in at the time of the shooting was driven by Suge Knight. Suge didn't show up for any questioning about the shooting and has said in a radio interview "maybe Tupac is still alive". Seems a little vague for someone who was his closest ally and was in the car when he was shot.
- Suge Knight is the size of a mountain and twig like 165lb Tupac took all the bullets, not one hit Knight sitting right next to him despite seven bullets going stray.
- The official line is that Tupac was taken out of the strip in an ambulance, yet there are also witness accounts that say a helicopter took him away.
- The autopsy photo of Tupac shows his head to the side pointing away from the camera making it difficult to identify him—autopsy photos usually have the deceased's head pointing straight up.
- The autopsy photo doesn't appear to show any entrance or exit wounds for the five bullets that were alleged to have hit him in the chest.
- There are distinct signs of photoshop work on the autopsy photo—the edges along his body line look doctored and the notch out the back of his head looks like a result of cutting and pasting half his head onto the other half.
- The autopsy was 'expedited' and Tupac was quickly cremated the very next day after his death. There was no funeral or any record of a memorial.
- The social security number, 546-47-8539 recorded on Tupac's death certificate is not registered in the Social Security Death Index. In fact, that social security number is still active in Florida.
- Tupac was known to always wear a bullet proof vest—why would he not be wearing one when venturing out to such a public event as a Mike Tyson fight in Las Vegas?
- The only witness to the shooting (other than Knight), was friend and fellow rapper and Outlawz member Yaki Kadafi who was traveling in the car behind and apparently saw the shooting. He was gunned down two months after the killing.
- Tupac's alias was Makaveli—he was know to have studied Machiavelli whilst in prison. Machiavelli was famous for advocating faking one's own death to evade enemies and gain power.
- The 7 Day Theory was the first album released posthumously by Tupac under the name Makaveli. The cover features Tupac with five bullet wounds in his chest.
- Kadafi can be heard in the first three seconds of the album saying "Suge shot me".
- There is strong belief that The 7 Day Theory was about his death. The factors are:
- He was shot on September 7th.
- Died 7 days later.
- He was 25 when he "died" 2+5=7
- Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996 exactly 7 months before his death.
- Tupac died at 4:03 PM 4+3=7.
- In the Toss It Up video, he also smashes the mirror, perhaps a reference to 7 years bad luck.
- In Tupac's last movie Gang Related' his badge number is 115,1+1+5=7.
- In the movie, Gridlock'd when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.
- On the song, White Man's World if you listen very closely at the beginning, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years.
- There were twelve shots fired in Las Vegas that night, with five hits; 12-5=7.
- In the "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto" video, the girls room number is 7, and the clock in the diner says 4:03.
- In the intro on The 7 Day Theory there are six gunshots.And when Tupac starts rappin, there's a seventh.
- There were seven Outlawz members
- He was shot on September 7th.
Enough proof for you? Are you convinced that Tupac lives on?